Autumn Planters

As the weather turned cool, although my summer planters were still blooming away, I was ready for fall hues and new blooms. This is how some of them turned out. 

Rosy Tones - Asters, Kale, Crocosmia, Gaillardia, and Pansies 

Baby Blues - Aster, Nandina, Crucosmia, Kale, and Pansies

Autumnal Fun - Gaillardia Arizona Sun, Rudbeckia Little Gold Star, Cappucino Rudbeckia, Kale, Crocosmia, and Pansies   

Fall Perennial Planter - Kangaroo Paw, Nandina, Sedum, Heuchera, Pheasant Tail Grass

Fiery Tones - Pyracantha, Crocosmia, Nandina, Pheasant Tail Grass, Fall Mum and Pansies

This year is my first time doing up Fall Hanging Baskets and I love them! Definitely more of them in my future. Ornamental Cabbage, Heather, Blue Fescue, Gaillardia, Aster and Pansies  

Last but not least....

Simple But Sweet
and...

     Stacked Pots Autumn with Fall Mums, Tickseed, Sage, Crocosmia and Pansies

In a month or two, I will be on to winter tones...

Comments

Popular Posts